Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Xiao-Feng Li <xi...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/27 14:10:15 UTC

Re: [build] Windows builds (was: Re: [General] Harmony JVM support of 64 bit Windows Server 2008/2008R2)

Surely will help whenever possible.

Thanks,
xiaofeng

--
http://people.apache.org/~xli

Re: [build] Windows builds

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.
On 27/Oct/2009 13:10, Xiao-Feng Li wrote:
> Surely will help whenever possible.

Thanks, please let Gavin know over on the builds@ list.  Once we get a
critical mass of people willing to tend the build machine then we can
get going.

Regards,
Tim