Posted to user@poi.apache.org by CP Agrawal <cp...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/15 00:04:28 UTC

Getting File error. Some number formats may have been lost.

Hi,
I get this error when I try to open an xls file generated using POI. There
are no exceptions reported when generating the files. If there are any
stacks limitation within excel which is causing this problem, I would
appreciate if somebody can provide me in the right direction.

Thanks
CP Agrawal

Re: Getting File error. Some number formats may have been lost.

Posted by Karl-Heinz Zengerle <ka...@sawag.com>.
Hi CP.

Did you use a template? If yes then try to rebuild it from the scratch.
If no then try how the reaction is when using a template.

Regards, Karl-Heinz.