Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Janos Mucsi <mu...@yahoo.com> on 2005/02/18 03:23:13 UTC

dependency question

I declare an ear artifact in my project.xml:

<dependencies>
     <dependency>
        <groupId>opcert</groupId>
        <artifactId>USOpcert</artifactId>
        <version>${pom.currentVersion}</version>
        <type>ear</type>
     </dependency>

In maven.xml I want to resolve its full path so that I
can pass it to an external script like this:
*${home.dir}*${maven.repo.local}/${dependency.groupId}/${dependency.artifactId}-${dependency.version}.${dependency.type}

My question is how do I get the home directory of the
current user?
Isn't an easier way in Maven to resolve the full path
of the dependency?

Thanks.

Janos

Re: dependency question

Posted by Gisbert Amm <gi...@webde-ag.de>.
Gisbert Amm wrote:
> Gisbert Amm wrote:
>
>>> Isn't an easier way in Maven to resolve the full path
>>> of the dependency?
> Missed the closing bracket:
>
> ${pom.getDependencyPath('atifactId:groupId')}

Even worse: Wrong order of elements:

${pom.getDependencyPath('groupId:artifactId')}

Gisbert

Re: dependency question

Posted by Gisbert Amm <gi...@webde-ag.de>.
Gisbert Amm wrote:
>> Isn't an easier way in Maven to resolve the full path
>> of the dependency?
>

> Probably this:
>
> ${pom.getDependencyPath('atifactId:groupId')

Missed the closing bracket:

${pom.getDependencyPath('atifactId:groupId')}
                                             ^

Gisbert

Re: dependency question

Posted by Gisbert Amm <gi...@webde-ag.de>.
Janos Mucsi wrote:
> I declare an ear artifact in my project.xml:
>
> <dependencies>
>      <dependency>
>         <groupId>opcert</groupId>
>         <artifactId>USOpcert</artifactId>
>         <version>${pom.currentVersion}</version>
>         <type>ear</type>
>      </dependency>
>
> In maven.xml I want to resolve its full path so that I
> can pass it to an external script like this:
> *${home.dir}*${maven.repo.local}/${dependency.groupId}/${dependency.artifactId}-${dependency.version}.${dependency.type}
>
> My question is how do I get the home directory of the
> current user?
> Isn't an easier way in Maven to resolve the full path
> of the dependency?

Probably this:

${pom.getDependencyPath('atifactId:groupId')

Regards,
Gisbert Amm