Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com> on 2016/07/29 17:53:43 UTC

featuresBoot order not honored...

It looks like this commit:

https://github.com/apache/karaf/commit/5788fa8958e3bbcf8119d7b3587d5ce7e943894f

broke the featuresBoot ordering.  We used to use a LinkedHashSet to
maintain the order, but somehow the "staged" stuff was implemented with a
regular ole HashSet.  Shouldn't the order of the featuresBoot property be
honored?  It's supposed to be an ordered list of the features to install,
right?  I can provide a patch, but I wanted to ask folks if my assumption
that the featuresBoot is supposed to be treated as a list and not a set
holds water.

Thanks,

James

Re: featuresBoot order not honored...