Posted to dev@ranger.apache.org by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org> on 2016/09/07 16:34:09 UTC

Old releases

Hi all,

As per SENTRY-1171, we are keeping too many of the releases on the current
"dist" in Apache:

http://www.apache.org/dist/sentry/

I propose removing 1.2.0, 1.3.0 and 1.4.0. It's not unreasonable to have 3
different releases on the distribution mirror (1.5.1, 1.6.0 + 1.7.0). The
releases to be deleted are available anyway on archive.apache.org, so it's
just a matter of updating any links on the website.

Any objections?

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: Old releases

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
Yep, it was a mistake on my part, apologies!

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder