Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com> on 2006/05/16 13:54:05 UTC

BXE Source View

Hi

I cannot find anymore the BXE source view (also for editing).

IIRC there was a menu item under "File".

Has BXE changed or has anything been patched within Lenya?

Any idea?

Thanks

Michi

--
Michael Wechner
+41 44 272 91 61

Re: BXE Source View

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Joern Nettingsmeier wrote:

>Michael Wechner wrote:
>

>>Jürgen Ragaller wrote:
>>

>>>Hi

>>>IIRC there is a small menu accessible by clicking on the red arrow
>>>attached to the editable area (left upper corner), one option is source.
>>>

>>thanks very much for the pointer :-)
>>

>i wasn't aware that there used to be a file menu entry for that. i'd
>like to have it back if possible, because that's where users would look.
>the red arrow otoh is only discovered accidentally if at all by most users..

agreed, whereas this has nothing to do with Lenya, but with BXE itself.
You might want to discuss it on the BXE mailing list.

Michi

--
Michael Wechner
+41 44 272 91 61

Re: BXE Source View

Posted by Joern Nettingsmeier <po...@uni-due.de>.
Michael Wechner wrote:
> Jürgen Ragaller wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> Am 16.05.2006 um 13:54 schrieb Michael Wechner:
>>
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> I cannot find anymore the BXE source view (also for editing).
>>>
>>> IIRC there was a menu item under "File".
>>
>> IIRC there is a small menu accessible by clicking on the red arrow
>> attached to the editable area (left upper corner), one option is source.
>
> thanks very much for the pointer :-)

i wasn't aware that there used to be a file menu entry for that. i'd
like to have it back if possible, because that's where users would look.
the red arrow otoh is only discovered accidentally if at all by most users..

--
"Án nýrra verka, án nútimans, hættir fortíðin að vekja áhuga."
"Without new works, without the present the past will cease to be of

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier, EDV-Administrator
Institut für Politikwissenschaft

Re: BXE Source View

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Jürgen Ragaller wrote:
> Hi
>
> Am 16.05.2006 um 13:54 schrieb Michael Wechner:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> I cannot find anymore the BXE source view (also for editing).
>>
>> IIRC there was a menu item under "File".
>
> IIRC there is a small menu accessible by clicking on the red arrow
> attached to the editable area (left upper corner), one option is source.

thanks very much for the pointer :-)

Michi

>> Has BXE changed or has anything been patched within Lenya?
>>
>> Any idea?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Michi
>>
>> --Michael Wechner
>> Wyona      -   Open Source Content Management   -    Apache Lenya
>> http://www.wyona.com                      http://lenya.apache.org
>> michael.wechner@wyona.com                        michi@apache.org
>> +41 44 272 91 61

> -----
> null-oder-eins
> web & graphic design gmbh
>
> Jürgen Ragaller
> Anna Heer Strasse 14
> 8057 Zürich
>
> T 044 350 56 26
> F 044 350 56 27
> Skype callto://ragaller
>
> ragaller@null-oder-eins.ch
> www.null-oder-eins.ch
> -----

Michael Wechner
+41 44 272 91 61

Re: BXE Source View

Posted by Jürgen Ragaller <ra...@null-oder-eins.ch>.
Hi

Am 16.05.2006 um 13:54 schrieb Michael Wechner:

> Hi
>
> I cannot find anymore the BXE source view (also for editing).
>
> IIRC there was a menu item under "File".

IIRC there is a small menu accessible by clicking on the red arrow
attached to the editable area (left upper corner), one option is source.

> Has BXE changed or has anything been patched within Lenya?
>
> Any idea?
>
> Thanks
>
> Michi
>
> --
> Michael Wechner
> Wyona      -   Open Source Content Management   -    Apache Lenya
> http://www.wyona.com                      http://lenya.apache.org
> michael.wechner@wyona.com                        michi@apache.org
> +41 44 272 91 61

-----