Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by xa...@ic.lu on 2008/03/03 10:50:40 UTC

RE: [users@httpd] Reverve proxy configuration & cookies ?

Hello,

I'm currently trying the directives ProxyPassReverseCookieDomain & ProxyPassReverseCookiePath.
So now my configuration looks like this :

        <IfModule proxy_module>
                ProxyRequests Off

                ProxyPass /backOffice http://my-tomcat:8080/mycontext/backOffice
                ProxyPassReverse /backOffice http://mytomcat:8080/mycontext/backOffice
                ProxyPassReverseCookieDomain .lu .com
		    ProxyPassReverseCookiePath /mycontext/backOffice /backOffice

        </IfModule>

When I start my application, it behaves as if the directives are not active ??!??
Is there anything wrong in my configuration ?