Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org> on 2015/02/11 11:53:12 UTC

Gelly is in!

Hi everyone!

I am happy to say that the graph library "Gelly" is finally in the code :-)

Thanks Vasia, Daniel, Andra, and Carsten for the great work!

Greetings,
Stephan

Re: Gelly is in!

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
Awesome :-)

Re: Gelly is in!

Posted by Paris Carbone <pa...@kth.se>.

Re: Gelly is in!

Posted by Ufuk Celebi <uc...@apache.org>.
Superb. :-)

Re: Gelly is in!

Posted by Kostas Tzoumas <kt...@apache.org>.
Nice!!! Welcome Gelly!

Re: Gelly is in!

Posted by Hermann Gábor <re...@gmail.com>.
Cool! Congrats! :)

Re: Gelly is in!

Posted by Chiwan Park <ch...@icloud.com>.
Wow! Great contribution!
Thanks you guys.

Regards.
Chiwan Park (Sent with iPhone)

Re: Gelly is in!

Posted by Max Michels <ma...@data-artisans.com>.

Re: Gelly is in!

Posted by Gyula Fóra <gy...@apache.org>.
Great!

Re: Gelly is in!

Posted by Vasiliki Kalavri <va...@gmail.com>.
Hello everyone,

Re: Gelly is in!

Posted by Márton Balassi <ba...@gmail.com>.
Woot! :)

Re: Gelly is in!

Posted by Fabian Hueske <fh...@gmail.com>.
Indeed! Thanks for this fantastic contribution!

Cheers, Fabian

Re: Gelly is in!

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Great news ! Congrats