Posted to dev@brooklyn.apache.org by Paul Campbell <pa...@cloudsoftcorp.com> on 2018/09/26 12:23:57 UTC

Running Brooklyn on Java 11

Hi,

I've put in two PRs, for brooklyn-server and brooklyn-ui, to allow Brooklyn
to be run under Java 11.

* https://github.com/apache/brooklyn-server/pull/1002
* https://github.com/apache/brooklyn-ui/pull/74

Most of the changes involved adding explicit dependencies, together with
upgrading the Karaf Container to 4.2.1. Karaf 4.2.1 is the first version of
Karaf to support running under Java 11, and this was crucial to Brooklyn
being able to do so.

--
Paul Campbell
Software Engineer

E: paul.campbell@cloudsoft.io
M: 07476981644 <+447476981644>
T: kemitixcode <https://twitter.com/kemitixcode>
L: https://www.linkedin.com/in/paulkcampbell/

Need a hand with AWS? Get a Free Consultation.
<https://go.cloudsoft.io/healthcheck/>

Fwd: Running Brooklyn on Java 11

Posted by Paul Campbell <pa...@cloudsoftcorp.com>.
And again for the ML.