Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Ryan Austin <re...@popmail.ucsd.edu> on 2003/06/25 20:18:10 UTC

RawScreen

I have a template and the corresponding java file extends RawScreen, but
when
I try to view the template, it is ignored? Is this the nature of RawScreen?
Is there
a way to output raw data and also have a corresponding template?

Thanks,
Ryan

Re: RawScreen

Posted by Jeffery Painter <pa...@kiasoft.com>.
I wanted to chime in with my methods

in my $WEBAPP/template/app/layout/Default.vm I have as my first lines

$page.setStyleSheet($content.getURI("resources/css/appstyle.css"))
$page.setBgColor("#ffffff")

so every screen that uses the default layout will pick up the
style sheet and background color information.

the page tool inherits its methods from

 org.apache.turbine.util.template.TemplatePageAttributes

and supports the following (in 2.1 at least)

 $page.setBackground(url)
 $page.setBgColor(color)
 $page.setDescription(description)
 $page.setHttpEquiv(httpEquiv, content)
 $page.setKeywords(keywords)
 $page.setLinkColor(color)
 $page.setStyleSheet(url)
 $page.setTextColor(color)
 $page.setTitle(intitle)
 $page.setVlinkColor(color)

I hope this is a little helpful to the discussion.

Jeff Painter

Re: RawScreen

Posted by Ryan Austin <re...@ucsd.edu>.
Thanks for the help.