Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Daniel Honig <da...@objectmachines.com> on 2003/04/11 01:01:52 UTC

SecurityFilter and Tiles

Hello,
  Anyone out there use SecurityFilter and Tiles together?
  Seems that I get some strange behaviour when using the
ActionComponentServlet and SecurityFilter.  I get a message telling me that
"action" my servlet is not available.
Changing back to ActionServlet and commenting out the tiles requestprocessor
resolves the issues.  Just wondered if this was a known bug yet?

-Daniel

Re: SecurityFilter and Tiles

Posted by Max Cooper <ma...@maxcooper.com>.
I don't think there should be any conflict. The project I originally
developed a proprietary security filter for uses Tiles (with Struts
0.99-1.0.2) and we never had a problem.

-Max

Posted by Brandon Goodin <ma...@phase.ws>.
what version of struts are you using. If it's 1.1 you don't need the tiles
servlet. Just use the tiles plugin in your struts-config.xml and leave the
request processor as it's orginal type... Then there will be no problems. I