Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2004/10/29 20:37:37 UTC

Prioritizing

There has been a lot of good discussions.  Now we need to prioritize the
list.  I have, as a strawman, started a prioritized list at the top of the
page.  I put Continutations at the top, since it had the most "votes", and
added a few others.  Obviously, I'm not going to add everyone's item.  Add
your own, and add your name to others that you like.  That will give us an
idea of popularity.  I'm open to other suggestions.

	--- Noel