Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Jones, Marty B." <ma...@dailyaccess.com> on 2003/08/01 17:33:43 UTC

Html Form Tag Question

I have the following tag declaration in a jsp file:

type="com.dailyaccess.actions.LoginBean">

The jsp compiles correct and views correctly.  The issue that I am having is
that the action attribute in the html form that is created is an empty
string!  It is as if the FormTag class is not setting the action string.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Html Form Tag Question

Posted by Michael Ruppin <mr...@yahoo.com>.
I don't know if it was resolved, but this thread
should be of interest to you:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=struts-user&m=105943092932593&w=2

HTH

--- "Jones, Marty B." <ma...@dailyaccess.com>