Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Steve973 <st...@gmail.com> on 2022/09/29 19:32:22 UTC

Alternative OS builds failing on Camel repo fork

Hello.  I see that the alternative os build for my Camel fork
always exceeds 360 minutes.  It regularly passes on the official Apache
repo, so is there something that I can do that will fix this problem?

Thanks,
Steve

Re: Alternative OS builds failing on Camel repo fork

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.
Hi Steve,
Same suggestions apply when building using GitHub Actions, you'll need
to avoid contacting ASF Maven repository. Alternatively you can try
contacting INFRA (via ASF Slack[1] or JIRA[2]), to look into
unblocking GitHub[3] egress IPs. I would not expect INFRA to change
their policy though.

zoran

[1] https://infra.apache.org/slack.html
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/INFRA/
[3] https://docs.github.com/en/authentication/keeping-your-account-and-data-secure/about-githubs-ip-addresses

--
Zoran Regvart

Re: Alternative OS builds failing on Camel repo fork

Posted by Steve973 <st...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.
Hi Steve,

--