Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Rahul Singh <ra...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/31 16:32:06 UTC

Open Request for Reference Architectures / Case Studies of Apache Cassandra

Folks,

I'm looking for articles, blogs, diagrams, or someone to answer some
questions so that I can help repopulate a *case study database of uses of
Cassandra*.
I'll be publishing these on the  *https://cassandra.link
<https://cassandra.link>* site. I'm also collecting reference architectures
so we can improve the Cassandra docs and so that I can create some targets
for the Cassandra Operator for Kubernetes SIG

The old Planet Cassandra site had 226 or so case studies. I've mined most
of the data from the Wayback Machine and have been contacting people on
LinkedIN, but if you are one of those people, or know of a project that is
currently using Cassandra that could be written up about and potentially
with an architecture diagram of how it's built, I'd love to collaborate.

rahul.xavier.singh@gmail.com

http://cassandra.link