Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Nicolas De Loof <ni...@cgey.com> on 2003/06/23 09:24:55 UTC

bean:define in weblogic 6.1 SP5

Hi all,

I got some troubles with Struts bean:define tag on Weblogic 6.10 SP5 :
In generated java code for JSP no "script variable" is defined for bean:define tags (it works well on tomcat).

for example <bean:define id="doLink" value="false" type="String"/>
doesn't declare a "String doLink" local variable in generated java (and I get some errors when using <%= doLink %> as
another tag attribute).

In the same JSP I use <tile:useAttribute> and <bean:struts> and it works well (local variable is declared in generated
java code).

Any suggestion ?

Re: bean:define in weblogic 6.1 SP5

Posted by Nicolas De Loof <ni...@cgey.com>.
As extra info, it works fine on Weblogic 6.1 SP3. It looks like a WLS bug.

Nico.