Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by we...@gmx.net on 2010/05/04 12:00:11 UTC

ScrollPane with TreeView in BoxPane

Hi again ;)

My TreeView needs a ScrollPane. It works if I have only one scrollPane and put the tree into the scrollpane. But if I have a BoxPane and put the ScrollPane with the Tree into the BoxPane the scrolling doesn't work anymore.

Example does not work:
<content>
    <BoxPane wtkx:id="boxPane" orientation="vertical" styles="{padding:4, verticalAlignment:'top'}" >
    	<FlowPane wtkx:id="flowPane" styles="{padding:4}">
    		<!-- snip -->
    	</FlowPane>
    	<ScrollPane horizontalScrollBarPolicy="fill" verticalScrollBarPolicy="fill">
			<view>
			  <TreeView wtkx:id="treeView">
			  <!-- snip -->
			  </TreeView>
			</view>
		</ScrollPane>
    </BoxPane>
<content>

Example does work:
<content>

Re: ScrollPane with TreeView in BoxPane

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.
Try adding "fill:true" to the box pane's styles.