Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Fernando Guillén Camba <fe...@usc.es> on 2015/09/03 14:37:07 UTC

Cloudmonkey doubt

Hi

I'm trying to automate a few things with Cloudmonkey and I'm having
problems with the following behaviour:
If I issue the command

list virtualmachines listall=true

I get a list of all VM except the ones in projects
if I issue the command

list virtualmachines projectid=**id** listall=true

I get a list of the virtualmachines of that  project.

¿Is there a way of listing all the virtual machines, both those owned by
users and those in projects? ¿Is there some kind of wildcard I can use?
If someone can offer me some way of listing all the VM in a domain I
will be most grateful.

I'm using Cloudmonkey 5.3.1 with CS 4.5.2

--
CiTIUS <http://citius.usc.es/> 	Fernando Guillén Camba
<http://citius.usc.es/v/fernando.guillen>

Re: Cloudmonkey doubt

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
I observed sane behaviour in 4.5.1 GUI...

On 3 September 2015 at 14:37, Fernando Guillén Camba <
fernando.guillen@usc.es> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I'm trying to automate a few things with Cloudmonkey and I'm having
> problems with the following behaviour:
> If I issue the command
>
> list virtualmachines listall=true
>
> I get a list of all VM except the ones in projects
> if I issue the command
>
> list virtualmachines projectid=**id** listall=true
>
> I get a list of the virtualmachines of that  project.
>
> ¿Is there a way of listing all the virtual machines, both those owned by
> users and those in projects? ¿Is there some kind of wildcard I can use?
> If someone can offer me some way of listing all the VM in a domain I will
> be most grateful.
>
> I'm using Cloudmonkey 5.3.1 with CS 4.5.2
>

> --
> [image: CiTIUS] <http://citius.usc.es/> Fernando Guillén Camba
> <http://citius.usc.es/v/fernando.guillen> Unidade de Xestión de
> Infraestruturas TIC [image: E-mail:] fernando.guillen@usc.es
> <fe...@usc.es> · [image: Phone:] +34 881816409 [image:
> Website:] citius.usc.es <http://citius.usc.es> · [image: Twitter:]
> citiususc <http://twitter.com/citiususc>

--

Andrija Panić

Re: Cloudmonkey doubt

Posted by Prashant s <op...@gmail.com>.
you can also use a forloop

first get all your projects

> list projects domainid=ec1fd5f6-b5c8-11e3-89aa-b208915c1447 filter=id

then list your vms in projects

> !for i in `cat useast-projects` ; do cloudmonkey list virtualmachines
domainid=ac45a97a-a54b-11e3-a5ba-42c77b0ab567 projectid=$i
filter=name,id,ipaddress,hostname,instancename

hope this helps

On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 3:20 AM, Fernando Guillén Camba <

Re: Cloudmonkey doubt

Posted by Fernando Guillén Camba <fe...@usc.es>.
Ok that works perfectly.

Re: Cloudmonkey doubt