Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Rocha Neto <li...@crescimento.com> on 2001/12/14 18:24:04 UTC

Domain Users Authentication

I want to configure my apache to grant that only the domain users can view
the pages inside the folder ../html/domain. All users have the same access
to this folder.
and the folder ../html is public
How can I configure this?
I use Linux as SO and Apache 1.3.14

Rocha Neto
São Luis-MA - Brazil

RE: Domain Users Authentication

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
> From: Rocha Neto [mailto:linux@crescimento.com]

> I want to configure my apache to grant that only the domain users can
> view the pages inside the folder ../html/domain. All users have the same
> access to this folder.
> and the folder ../html is public

I'm not sure what you mean by "domain users".  That can have many different
meaning in the computer world.  Perhaps you mean users with client addresses
you yourdomain.example.com.  If so, see the documentation for mod_access.
Quick example:

Order deny,allow
deny from all
allow from yourdomain.example.com