Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Sanazj <sj...@aegismobility.com> on 2009/10/09 02:33:52 UTC

Problems doing a query from Serivce Mix to MySql

Hi,

I'm fairly new to Service-Mix and been trying to use service-mix to update a
MySql datatbase. I have been trying to do a sample MySql query from a
servicemix bean that I have created using the code that posted online here:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx3/trunk/samples/database-bean/

I have been unable to do a simple query, and attached you can all the files
I'm using as well as the log file with the error messages that I get. The
attached files are mu camel-su java source and camel-context, my bean-su
java source and xbean file. In addition I have also attached my service-mix
log file.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could have a look and let me know what
I'm doing wrong,

Sanaz

http://www.nabble.com/file/p25813908/DatabaseQueryBean.java
DatabaseQueryBean.java
http://www.nabble.com/file/p25813908/MyRouteBuilder.java MyRouteBuilder.java
http://www.nabble.com/file/p25813908/camel-context.xml camel-context.xml
http://www.nabble.com/file/p25813908/xbean.xml xbean.xml
http://www.nabble.com/file/p25813908/servicemix.log servicemix.log

Re: Problems doing a query from Serivce Mix to MySql

Posted by Sanazj <sj...@aegismobility.com>.
Hi JB,

Thanks for clarifying the steps, I followed the steps you outlined and here
is the error I get:
ERROR | Timer-3    | InstallationService      |
.framework.InstallationService  450 | Deployment of Component failed
javax.jbi.management.DeploymentException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.servicemix.common.DefaultBootstrap in classloader
org.apache.servicemix.common.DefaultBootstrap

Attached you can find the log file; I still haven't been able to get SCTT to
send test messages to ServiceMix. I'd appreciate it if you could take a look
at the log file and let me know how I might be able to get the SMPP
component working.

Regards,

Sanaz
http://www.nabble.com/file/p25913719/servicemix.log servicemix.log