Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Emmanuel Hugonnet <eh...@redhat.com> on 2022/05/04 12:22:59 UTC

[DISCUSS] JakartaEE 10 release

Hello,
With JakartaEE 10 almost ready to be released I was wondering if we could do a JakartaEE 10 Artemis release.
As an integrator JakartaEE 10 is a major release and it would be important to be ready as soon as possible.
What do you think ?
Emmanuel

Re: [DISCUSS] JakartaEE 10 release

Posted by Emmanuel Hugonnet <eh...@redhat.com>.
The jars are only on a staging repository:
https://jakarta.oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/staging/

We must wait for the official release i'm afraid :(
Emmanuel

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.

--
Clebert Suconic