Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by tux4ever <ge...@gmx.net> on 2006/11/10 08:25:12 UTC

collapse Contrib:tree

Dear Listeners!

I am facing a problem with the contrib tree. If i disable caching
(-Dorg.apache.tapestry.disable-caching=true) in tapestry then the tree
collapse with a click on the nodes. If i enable caching everything works
fine. But that is not the preferred solution for me.

The tree component has a parameter "sessionStateManager" to save the status
(opened, closed) of the nodes. Does someone has a good example how to use
the tree with this parameter set.

Best regards,

gerry