Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by "Talluri, Chandra" <Ch...@FMR.com.INVALID> on 2015/12/11 14:37:58 UTC

Any idea when 3.5.* stable version will be available?

I am looking for CIDR support to setACL for a range of IP's which is available only in 3.5.*

-Thanks

Re: Any idea when 3.5.* stable version will be available?

Posted by Chris Nauroth <cn...@hortonworks.com>.
Hello Chandra,

Our next step in the 3.5 release line is ZooKeeper 3.5.2, tentatively
targeted for February 2016.  This will still be designated as an alpha
release.

Beyond that, there is not yet a firm timeline for beta and eventually
stable.  This thread contains prior discussion of the overall release
strategy for 3.5.

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/zookeeper-dev/201406.mbox/%3CCANLc
_9KUrFd1-qXv4rmT07XL4sabHppSehVfGMC7-in6Fe5tWg%40mail.gmail.com%3E

--Chris Nauroth