Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Rupinder <ru...@voltix.com> on 2007/09/26 12:32:56 UTC

Approving user account and sending password through e-mail

Hi
    We have created a product store and   have set  "Allow Password " option
to " N " in form. By doing this, When a user opens a  new registration form
(create new user ) in a ecommerce application for that product store ,
instead of displaying password field , it displays  message  " You will
receive a password by email when your new account is approved." .

 Friends Please tell us how we will enable/approve  that account and how
email will be send to user containing his password .

 We have already configured  "  general.properties "  according to our SMTP
MAIL SERVER.

regards

Prateek / rupinder