Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Thomas Kellerer <sh...@gmx.net> on 2021/06/29 20:51:55 UTC

Initializing Bugtracking repositories

Today my NetBeans 12.4 (Java 11, Windows 10) suddenly started display a process feedbac labelled "Initializing Bugtracking repositories" in the status bar.

This happened after I pushed some changes to my git repository (codeberg)

It has been running for about 10 minutes now without any actual "progress" or something similar.

What is that?

In the logfile there are the following two messages that seem to related to that:

WARNING [org.netbeans.modules.progress.spi.InternalHandle]: Cannot call progress on a task that was never started at org.netbeans.modules.git.client.GitProgressSupport.setProgressMessage(GitProgressSupport.java:258)
INFO [org.netbeans.modules.bugtracking.BugtrackingManager]: Loading stored repositories took 811 millis.

Thomas