Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org> on 2017/11/01 10:28:48 UTC

Re: [dev] Pull requests waiting for review

Nice work - all of those are good catches.

It would be great if you could add corresponding test cases so we can avoid
such performance regressions in the future.

Once that + changelog entries are done, I think it would be a good idea to
roll out v2.2.2 with those fixes :)