Posted to dev@myriad.apache.org by Álvaro Fernández <al...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/12 06:27:45 UTC

Apache Myriad Issues vs. PRs

Hi all!

In an attempt to follow the roadmap proposed by Javi Roman, I 've created
this document [1] to try to get an overview of the JIRA tickets and PRs in
the project.
This way we can get an idea of where the project stands before starting
working on it.

Please feel free to edit and expand it, and also maybe we can write down
comments on it if someone wants to start working on a specific JIRA ticket.

Feedback is welcomed!

[1] https://goo.gl/u7RMFY

Regards,
A.

Re: Apache Myriad Issues vs. PRs

Posted by Javi Roman <jr...@gmail.com>.
I have linked the Myriad Roadmap document to this one.

Cheers.
--
Javi Roman

Twitter: @javiromanrh