Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/09 15:28:13 UTC

what is still open in the audio/video components

Hi Timur,

do you have an overview about the open issues for the A/V components at the
moment?
Which issues do you still see?

I think one issue which needs to be fixed very carefully is the re-sync /
re-start broadcasting (When you stop the camera and/or microphone and
republish with other device settings ... or even just change your modus
from non broadcasting to broadcasting within a conference)
This functionality will affect almost everything: Recording, Syncing,
Requesting new BroadcastId et cetera.

Sebastian
--
Sebastian Wagner
http://www.openmeetings.de

Re: what is still open in the audio/video components

Posted by Тимур Тлеукенов <ti...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sebastian,

In debug mode sometimes I have issue with local connection communication
between components: when I open multiple openmeetings instances in window
that was opened previously the swf8 component cannot call video component.
Herewith no error messages occur in log of swf8 nor swf10.

In other except issues described in bug-tracker everything seems to work as
expected.

--
Timur Tleukenov