Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by PeriS <pe...@htcinc.com> on 2013/06/05 13:36:03 UTC

Getting started with OAK

Hi,

I am wondering if there are any example pages etc like for Jackrabbit 2.x (first and second hops etc), that explains OAK api and how to get started. I was looking through the mail list archives, but anything simpler outside of it will be helpful.

Thanks
-Peri.S

*** DISCLAIMER *** This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery.
NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind HTC Global Services to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.

Re: Getting started with OAK

Posted by PeriS <pe...@htcinc.com>.
How do I get access? Do I need to sign up?

Re: Getting started with OAK

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: Getting started with OAK