Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Mason Soiza <ma...@linkrocket.net> on 2014/02/03 12:33:40 UTC

Indexing Error

Hi,

We have been using stanbol for the past 2 months and it is a great piece
of software. However we are attempting to add our own custom vocabulary
for the last week and have been receiving the same error time and time
again.

We are trying to create Yago, but the osgi .jar file is always
corrupted.

Here is a screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/txBGCBG.png [1].

Could you please explain to me how to fix this error ?

Thanks

Mason
--

LINK ROCKET
www.linkrocket.net

Links:
------
[1] http://i.imgur.com/txBGCBG.png

Re: Indexing Error

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
HI Mason,

This is a known bug in the 1.0.0 trunk. Until it gets fixed I
recommend you to use the Indexing tool of the stable release-0.12
branch [1]. You can use indexes created with this version also with
Stanbol launchers build from trunk.

best
Rupert

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/stanbol/branches/release-0.12/