Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Steven Hopps <sh...@pridetechdesign.com> on 2016/01/07 18:35:46 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache only logs localhost traffic

Hi, I've got a server running apache with cpanel and whm. Recently,
apache has stopped logging external traffic to access_log. error_log
still works as expected, but access_log only shows entries from
127.0.0.1 such as GET /whm-server-status. Real traffic is not being logged.

I've been asking around on freenode and googling but so far I've turned
up no positive leads. If anyone can offer some insight on what might be
happening, I would be appreciative!
--
Steven Hopps Ph:424.888.0443 PGP
<https://www.pridetechdesign.com/shopps.public.asc>