Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Joerg Schad <jo...@cs.uni-saarland.de> on 2011/09/15 17:00:20 UTC

Maven & Junit (reporting or dependencies)

Hi,
currently I am having one Junit test case which I run using maven.
We are also using Jenkins for performance reporting using the Junit reports.

My problem here is that I only get the runtime measurement for the entire test case which consist of several stages (deploy, set up, query, …).
Is there a way to either

 a) to split the test case into smaller ones (no Problem) and execute them in a given order (as the partial test case query would for example depend that the set up was complete before)

b) configure the junit report in such way that I can report several split times (and not just the time the entire test case takes)

Thereby obtaining performance results for the individual phases.

I hope I could describe my problem in a understandable way!

Thanks
Jörg