Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Tobias Bocanegra <tr...@adobe.com> on 2018/02/14 09:12:58 UTC

Jackrabbit FileVault 3.1.44 Release Plan

Hi,

I'd like to cut Jackrabbit Filevault 3.1.44 Monday next week, 19-Feb-2018.

The list of open issues scheduled for 3.1.44 are visible in:
  https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/JCRVLT/versions/12342173

The remaining 4 issues will be resolved until next week.

The candidate release notes are here:
  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/commons/filevault/trunk/RELEASE-NOTES.txt

As mentioned earlier, I would like to use new voting rules for this release.
This should give the PMC more time to review and vote. The proposed voting text will be:

---
Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Jackrabbit FileVault ....
The vote is open for a minimum of 72 hours during business days and passes
if a majority of at least three +1 Jackrabbit PMC votes are cast.
The vote fails if not enough votes are cast after 1 week (5 business days).
---

If there are any objections please let me know.

Best regards, Toby

Ps: Thanks for the reminder, Konrad