Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by bugfactory anonyme <bu...@hotmail.com> on 2005/10/12 12:36:30 UTC

Changing the RMI port for distributed testing

Hello. I want to use the distributed testing function of jmeter.

The problem is that the defeult port 1099 is already used on the distant
machine I want to run jmeter-server on. How do I change the port used by
jmeter? I keep seeing options to change the port the client will send his
messages to, but nothing to change the port the server will receive them
from.

Please do not hesitate to answer even if you are not sure, it is kind of an
emergency.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Changing the RMI port for distributed testing

Posted by bugfactory anonyme <bu...@hotmail.com>.
Found out what was wrong. Java did detect libXp.so.6. What he asked for then
was libXt.so.6. He then needed a few other libraries, libXtst.so.6 and
libX11.so.6. It turns out that jmeter requires X11 support even when runned
from a command console.

Posted by bugfactory anonyme <bu...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by bugfactory anonyme <bu...@hotmail.com>.