Posted to discuss@apachecon.com by Sander Striker <st...@apache.org> on 2003/01/16 15:39:42 UTC

Location for 'Con in Europe?

Hi,

Is there already a decision made about the location of this
years ApacheCon in Europe?

Sander

RE: Location for 'Con in Europe?

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.
On Thu, 16 Jan 2003, Sander Striker wrote:

> [...]

With a June timeframe having been vaguely mentioned at some point, I'd
concerned about conflict with another conference that I'd like to go to
- YAPC - which will be in Boca Raton, June 16-18. Is there any idea how
soon we could see a decision, so that I can make plans?

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen@rcbowen.com
ReefKnot - http://www.reefknot.org

Posted by Lars Eilebrecht <la...@hyperreal.org>.
On Thu, Jan 16, 2003 at 03:39:42PM +0100, Sander Striker wrote:

> Is there already a decision made about the location of this
> years ApacheCon in Europe?

Not yet.

ciao...
--