Posted to users@flex.apache.org by kinjal patel <ki...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/11 13:16:29 UTC

Code Hinting flex API

Hello,

 I have created one editor and want to give facility of code hinting like FB
means when users press cntl+space in editor they can show the code hinting
popup.

Anybody have idea which jar file i can use for code hinting like fdb for
debugging mxmlc for compiling.

 Thanks,
Kinjal

Re: Code Hinting flex API

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

On 1/11/16, 4:16 AM, "kinjal patel" <ki...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hello,
>
> I have created one editor and want to give facility of code hinting like
>FB
>means when users press cntl+space in editor they can show the code hinting
>popup.
>
>Anybody have idea which jar file i can use for code hinting like fdb for
>debugging mxmlc for compiling.

That is one of the FB jars.  Apache Flex doesn't own those jars and we
can't really help you use them.

Are you aware that there is an open source IDE for Flex already?  It is
called FlashDevelop [1].  You may find it easier to work with them.

-Alex

[1] http://www.flashdevelop.org