Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Kevin Brown <et...@google.com> on 2008/09/01 19:26:14 UTC

Re: Json -> bean -> json

It looks fine to me, though I've never tried it first hand. As long as it
supports primitives, collections, simple objects, and comments in serialized
data it's OK.

However, I really don't want a third json library to depend on, either.

Hiding the implementation behind some interfaces would probably be a
prerequisite before we go plugging in yet another json library.

Re: Json -> bean -> json

Posted by Kevin Brown <et...@google.com>.
On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 2:17 PM, Ian Boston <ie...@tfd.co.uk> wrote:

> I was thinking that it might be a replacement for the net.sf version, I
> notice its (c) Google, so I am wondering if its a library known to you ?

It's the first I've personally heard of it.

Re: Json -> bean -> json

Posted by Ian Boston <ie...@tfd.co.uk>.