Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Hyuuga Mawaddah <wa...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/18 05:26:38 UTC

T4 wml servlet context

Dear all,

my application has 2 contexts. on web.xml i have these lines

<servlet>
        <servlet-name>MReunion</servlet-name>
        <servlet-class>org.apache.tapestry.ApplicationServlet
</servlet-class>
        <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
    </servlet>
    <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>MReunion</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>/app</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>
        <servlet>
                <servlet-name>wap</servlet-name>
                <servlet-class>org.apache.tapestry.ApplicationServlet
</servlet-class>
        </servlet>
        <servlet-mapping>
                <servlet-name>MReunion</servlet-name>
                <url-pattern>/app</url-pattern>
        </servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-mapping>
                <servlet-name>wap</servlet-name>
                <url-pattern>/wap/app</url-pattern>
        </servlet-mapping>

and my Home.wml  has these

         <go jwcid="go@wml:Go" stateful="ognl:false"
listener="listener:submit">
                <postfield jwcid="username@wml:Postfield" name="ognl:
components.userInput.name" value="ognl:username"/>
            </go>

i put my wap application under WEB-INF/wap dir

the problem is, the Go component on my Home.wml is always refers to
MReunion/app context  instead of MReunion/wap/app context
so it can't get the right page to display because it searches on the wrong
context. I access the page with http://localhost/MReunion/wap/app, and when
i clicked it, it went to http://localhost/MReunion/app  with error message
how to solve this problem?

thanks for any help