Posted to dev@parquet.apache.org by Julien Le Dem <ju...@dremio.com> on 2016/08/23 16:12:42 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Parquet PMC member - Wes McKinney

On behalf of the Apache Parquet PMC I'm pleased to announce that
Wes McKinney has accepted to join the PMC.

Welcome Wes!

--
Julien

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Parquet PMC member - Wes McKinney

Posted by Jihoon Son <ji...@apache.org>.
Congratularions!

Jihoon Son

2016년 8월 24일 (수) 오전 1:13, Andrew Melo <an...@gmail.com>님이 작성:

Posted by Andrew Melo <an...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Wes!

On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 11:12 AM, Julien Le Dem <ju...@dremio.com> wrote:
> On behalf of the Apache Parquet PMC I'm pleased to announce that
> Wes McKinney has accepted to join the PMC.
>
> Welcome Wes!
>
> --
> Julien

Andrew Melo