Posted to user@roller.apache.org by climbingrose <cl...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/31 16:52:21 UTC

Bugs in Rollerer 3.2

Hi all,

I've just checked out the latest version of Roller (3.2 Dev) from SVN. I
noticed a few bugs:

1) On Firefox if you check "Remember Me" when logging in, you can't never
sign out unless you delete all the cookies.
2) The xinha editor doesn't work on Firefox.
3) Hot tags doesn't seem to work. It doesn't show anything on the home page
even I have created a few posts and tags.
4) If I setup Roller on my laptop (IP 192.168.0.2) and access it from
another machine on the network, the front page doesn't seem to work
properly. For example, "Recent Entries" on the front page points to "
http://localhost:8080/roller/admin" instead of "
http://192.168.0.2:8080/roller/admin".

Does anyone experience the same problem? BTW, I saw the SAF2/Webwork
proposal a few months ago. How is it going?

Cuong Hoang

Re: Bugs in Rollerer 3.2

Posted by climbingrose <cl...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Dave. I'll check it out.

On 1/3/07, Dave <sn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 1/2/07, Dave <sn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > 2) The xinha editor doesn't work on Firefox.
> >
> > You are correct. Xinha is not working right now. I'll look into that.
>
> I just committed changes to trunk that fix the Xinha issue.
>

> - Dave

Cuong Hoang

Re: Bugs in Rollerer 3.2

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.

Re: Bugs in Rollerer 3.2

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
Hi Cuong,

On 12/31/06, climbingrose <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've just checked out the latest version of Roller (3.2 Dev) from SVN. I
> noticed a few bugs:
>
> 1) On Firefox if you check "Remember Me" when logging in, you can't never
> sign out unless you delete all the cookies.

I just did a fresh checkout and build. Remember works fine for me on Firefox.

> 2) The xinha editor doesn't work on Firefox.

You are correct. Xinha is not working right now. I'll look into that.

> 3) Hot tags doesn't seem to work. It doesn't show anything on the home page
> even I have created a few posts and tags.

That's working fine for me. Do you have the front-page blog set to
"Enable aggregated frontpage feeds" on the Server Admin->Config page?

> 4) If I setup Roller on my laptop (IP 192.168.0.2) and access it from
> another machine on the network, the front page doesn't seem to work
> properly. For example, "Recent Entries" on the front page points to "
> http://localhost:8080/roller/admin" instead of "
> http://192.168.0.2:8080/roller/admin".

You'll need to set "Absolute URL to site (if required)" on the Server
Admin->Config page to make that work.

- Dave