Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by ir...@gmail.com on 2004/06/18 05:52:08 UTC

Making forms and redirecting them

Hi,

This is a newbie question.

What I want to do is create a simple front-end with a few text entry
fields in it and an OK button. When the button is pressed I want to
embed the info in a url and send it to cocoon for processing. Now do I
have to use something like Apache + PHP for it or is there a simpler
way to handle it all inside cocoon? And if I do have to use Apache for
it, how do I go about making it work together with cocoon?

Regards,
Irfan.

Re: Making forms and redirecting them

Posted by Dirk Gronert <u1...@hs-harz.de>.
Hi,

with the help of cocoon it is very simple and comfortable to create a
form-handling web-publishing. Use cocoon-forms (cform). A description
and a how-to you can find at

  (1) http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/forms/index.html
  (2) http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CocoonForms

I hope that helps you!