Posted to dev@brooklyn.apache.org by Richard Downer <ri...@apache.org> on 2015/06/25 18:52:34 UTC

ResourceManager : unable to find resource 'archetype-resources/pom.xml' in any resource loader

Hi all.

I'm preparing a release build - to ensure that there's no unaccounted for
dependencies or other issues, I'm building this on a 100% clean Vagrant
image.

When it's building the quickstart archetype, I'm getting this error:

[INFO] --- maven-archetype-plugin:2.3:integration-test
(default-integration-test) @ brooklyn-archetype-quickstart ---
[INFO] Processing Archetype IT project: integration-test-1
[INFO]
[INFO] Using following parameters for creating project from Archetype:
brooklyn-archetype-quickstart:0.7.0-SNAPSHOT
[INFO]
[INFO] Parameter: groupId, Value: com.acme.sample
[INFO] Parameter: artifactId, Value: brooklyn-sample
[INFO] Parameter: version, Value: 0.1.0-SNAPSHOT
[INFO] Parameter: package, Value: com.acme.sample.brooklyn
[INFO] Parameter: packageInPathFormat, Value: com/acme/sample/brooklyn
[INFO] Parameter: package, Value: com.acme.sample.brooklyn
[INFO] Parameter: version, Value: 0.1.0-SNAPSHOT
[INFO] Parameter: groupId, Value: com.acme.sample
[INFO] Parameter: artifactId, Value: brooklyn-sample
[ERROR] ResourceManager : unable to find resource
'archetype-resources/pom.xml' in any resource loader.

I'm not familiar with archetype development so I don't really know where to
start; can anyone shed any light on it, or pair with me on investigating?

Cheers
Richard.

Re: ResourceManager : unable to find resource 'archetype-resources/pom.xml' in any resource loader

Posted by Svetoslav Neykov <sv...@cloudsoftcorp.com>.
Richard,

The archetype project needs to be cleaned before building, see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BROOKLYN-1 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BROOKLYN-1> .

Svet.

> On 25.06.2015 г., at 19:52, Richard Downer <ri...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hi all.
>
> I'm preparing a release build - to ensure that there's no unaccounted for
> dependencies or other issues, I'm building this on a 100% clean Vagrant
> image.
>
> When it's building the quickstart archetype, I'm getting this error:
>
> [INFO] --- maven-archetype-plugin:2.3:integration-test
> (default-integration-test) @ brooklyn-archetype-quickstart ---
> [INFO] Processing Archetype IT project: integration-test-1
> [INFO]
> [INFO] Using following parameters for creating project from Archetype:
> brooklyn-archetype-quickstart:0.7.0-SNAPSHOT
> [INFO]
> [INFO] Parameter: groupId, Value: com.acme.sample
> [INFO] Parameter: artifactId, Value: brooklyn-sample
> [INFO] Parameter: version, Value: 0.1.0-SNAPSHOT
> [INFO] Parameter: package, Value: com.acme.sample.brooklyn
> [INFO] Parameter: packageInPathFormat, Value: com/acme/sample/brooklyn
> [INFO] Parameter: package, Value: com.acme.sample.brooklyn
> [INFO] Parameter: version, Value: 0.1.0-SNAPSHOT
> [INFO] Parameter: groupId, Value: com.acme.sample
> [INFO] Parameter: artifactId, Value: brooklyn-sample
> [ERROR] ResourceManager : unable to find resource
> 'archetype-resources/pom.xml' in any resource loader.
>
> I'm not familiar with archetype development so I don't really know where to
> start; can anyone shed any light on it, or pair with me on investigating?
>
> Cheers
> Richard.

message after it was sent.