Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Paul Nicolucci <pn...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/10 20:43:57 UTC

[VOTE] release of MyFaces Core 2.3-next-M5

 Hi,

I was running the needed tasks to get the 2.3-next-M5 release of Apache
MyFaces core out.

Please note that this vote concerns all of the following parts:
  1. Maven artifact group "org.apache.myfaces.core" v2.3-next-M5  [1]

The artifacts were deployed on nexus repo [1] for binary and source
packages.

The release notes could be found at [4].

Also the japicmp tool (similar to clirr) shows there are a few new API
clases from 2.3-next-M4 to 2.3-next-M5. I've attached the results to this
email as well (results.html).

If any concerns with the above let me know.

Please take a look at the "2.3-next-M5" artifacts and vote! (see [3])

Please note: This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1
votes (see [2]).

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released, and
why..............

Paul Nicolucci

[1]
*https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-1182/*
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-1182/>
[2] *http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes*
<http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes>
[3]
*https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-1182/org/apache/myfaces/core/myfaces-core-assembly/*
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-1182/org/apache/myfaces/core/myfaces-core-assembly/>
[4]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10600&version=12348727

result of [VOTE] release of MyFaces Core 2.3-next-M5

Posted by Paul Nicolucci <pn...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Thanks for voting! The result is 6 times +1:

http://www.apache.org/legal/release-policy.html#release-approval

Binding Votes:
Paul Nicolucci
Bill Lucy
Thomas Andraschko
Bernd Bohmann

Non-Binding Votes:
Vicente Rossello
Piotr Czarnecki

I'll continue with the next steps of the release.

Thanks,

Paul Nicolucci

Re: [VOTE] release of MyFaces Core 2.3-next-M5

Posted by Paul Nicolucci <pn...@gmail.com>.
My +1 as well.

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@googlemail.com>.
Here is my +1