Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by Ro...@cognizant.com on 2010/07/05 12:48:47 UTC

An enchancement request for Sharepoint connector

Hi All,

Can we have this small enhancement for share point connector.

Can LCF send the folder name where the file resides as a metadata field to solr?

So that we can categorise the files (Is there any other way we can categorise the files in sharepoint ? and make it possible for faceted search ? ) As solr is much more than searching.

Thanks & Regards
Rohan

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of
information.
printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this
e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.