Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Nino Saturnino Martinez Vazquez Wael <ni...@jayway.dk> on 2007/08/14 08:17:56 UTC

bbcodecomponent, javascript integration... interpolate?

Hi

Im currently fiddling with the bbcodecomponent I need a way to merge
some things into my java script file, I've tried to take a look at some
of the interpolate stuff but are having some difficulty understanding
how I could make it fit. Are there any examples, if not could some one
create a small example as this is not the first time I've needed this(my
wicket-contrib-input-events need this inorder to continue)?

What I need are to create a list in javascript from an enum, and then
I'll need to register that javascript as an ressource to make it
available for the bbCodeComponents to register the use of it in the
header..  Am I moving in the wrong direction or?

Thanks for your time..

regards Nino

Re: bbcodecomponent, javascript integration... interpolate?

Posted by Nino Saturnino Martinez Vazquez Wael <ni...@jayway.dk>.
thanks igor:)

Posted by Nino Saturnino Martinez Vazquez Wael <ni...@jayway.dk>.
thanks a lot Eelco for point me in way of the datepicker:)

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.