Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Brian Relph <re...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/29 18:54:31 UTC

submit to a new page

how would i submit a form to a new window?

for links, i can set target="_blank", and then my result is in a popup.
But, i have 3 submit buttons, 2 of which display things on the same page,
and the last needs to be a popup.  any suggestions?

RE: submit to a new page

Posted by "Slattery, Tim - BLS" <Sl...@bls.gov>.
> how would i submit a form to a new window?

> for links, i can set target="_blank", and then my result is
> in a popup.
> But, i have 3 submit buttons, 2 of which display things on
> the same page, and the last needs to be a popup.  any suggestions?

I think you'll need an "onclick" handler for the button that wants to
open a popup. In that handler you'll need to set the "target" attribute
of the "form" tag. Hmm...maybe you'll need "onclick" handlers for the
other two buttons too, to make sure that the "target" attribute is empty
when they submit the form.

--
Tim Slattery
Slattery_T@bls.gov