Posted to user@ctakes.apache.org by Prasanna Bala <ba...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/05 11:41:01 UTC

Clarification in CEM model

Hi,

I have certain clarification for running CEM model for UMLS entities such
as disease, body part, anatomical classification. When I run the entities
such as "right ear" for testing purpose, I am able to get the ear
classified as bodypart. But when I look at the CEM model for anatomical
classification, I am not able to get the bodyLaterality, bodyLocation or
bodySide field filled as "right".  All the fields in CEM model is filled as
"null". Can somebody tell me how to solve this problem ?

Regards,
Prasanna

RE: Clarification in CEM model

Posted by "Chen, Pei" <Pe...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
Hi Prasanna,
I don’t think any of the current Annotators populate bodyLaterality or bodySide.
The current relation-extractor should populate bodyLocation though...
--Pei