Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/09 02:51:36 UTC

Which jars are needed for client applications?

The ActiveMQ 4.1.1 zip file contains some 34 jar files.

Which of these are needed for JMS client applications?

Apologies if this is documented anywhere (I looked but all I could
find was details of the jars needed for running the ActiveMQ service)

Thanks for any guidance...

Re: Which jars are needed for client applications?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Thanks.

I saw that, but I thought it was the jars needed for a server installation ;-)

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.