Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Florian Holeczek <fl...@holeczek.de> on 2008/03/30 11:48:37 UTC

Fwd: JSPWiki 2.6.2 released

Hi there,

I've just been downloading the distribution from the website and have
seen that an old error appears again: the zip file contains the
directory webdocs/scripts.

Regards,
 Florian

Re: JSPWiki 2.6.2 released

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.
> I thought that it was fixed, too... Normally, I don't download the
> files from the website, but directly from the repository.

Yeah, and it doesn't show in the source zip either - but it does show
in the binary zip.  OTOH, that's not the real release anyway, though
most people probably prefer it... :-)

> JSPWIKI-222 !

Thanks! :-)

/Janne

Re: JSPWiki 2.6.2 released

Posted by Florian Holeczek <fl...@holeczek.de>.
> b) PLEASE do check the release candidates, as they are in there so
> that you can check prior to release if such old issues pop up again.

I thought that it was fixed, too... Normally, I don't download the
files from the website, but directly from the repository.

But I think it was Dave who even tested the integrity of the download
archive and so on... you're right, should be tested on the "user
level".

> It is too late now to go and make a new release.  Please file an
> issue and patch at JIRA and we'll fix it in 2.8...

JSPWIKI-222 !

Regards,
 Florian

Re: JSPWiki 2.6.2 released

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.
Looking at the repo and issue tracker - apparently not.

OK, this is a good reminder that

a) ALL issues should be filed in the JIRA, unless fixed immediately

Re: JSPWiki 2.6.2 released

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.
Eh?