Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Michiel nospam <sp...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/26 10:31:59 UTC

request to be added to the ContributersGroup

MichielBuisman requests to be added to the ContributersGroup. I would like
to help clean out dead links and keep information in line with the current
version.

cheers,
MichielBuisman

Re: request to be added to the ContributersGroup

Posted by Dave Cottlehuber <dc...@jsonified.com>.
Michiel,

Done & thank-you for your future contributions!